Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 for 767 Assistant Post: Graduates Can Apply
High Court of Gujarat invited online applications for the recruitment of Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format from till 14 July 2018.
Advertisement Number - RC/1434/2018 (II)
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application - 15 June 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 14 July 2018
- Date of Objective Type Test - 30 September 2018
- Date of Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) - November / December , 2018
- Date of Practical / Skill (Typing) Test - January / February, 2019
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 767
- General - 408
- ST - 126
- SEBC - 196
- SC - 37
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Assistant Post
Educational/Technical Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation from recognized university
- Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on computer in English and/or Gujarati.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation
- Knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi
Selection Procedure for Gujarat High Court Assistant Post
The court will conduct Objective Type Written Test (Elimination Test) followed by Descriptive type Main Test. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) and Practical / Skill (Typing) Test
- Objective Type Elimination Test - The Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark. For every wrong / multiple answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks. Language of the Question Paper shall be English except Questions in Gujarati. Duration of the Elimination Test shall be 2 Hours
- Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type)- The Candidates who qualify in the Elimination Test will have to appear in the Main Written Examination of 60 Marks to be completed in 90 Minutes. Language of the Question Paper shall be English. Answers to Questions may be given in English, if not instructed otherwise.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Assistant Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in from 15 June to 14 July 2018.
Application Fee for Gujarat High Court Assistant Post:
- SC/ST/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons [PH - only Orthopaedically disabled] and Ex-Servicemen - Rs. 300/-
- Other - Rs. 600/-