High Court of Gujarat Notified Recruitment for 55 District Judges 2014
High Court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad invited applications for recruitment to the post of District Judge. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 31 October 2014. High Court of Gujarat was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay State.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 1 October 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 31 October 2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test): January/February 2015
- Date of Main Written Examination: February/March 2015
- Date of Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview): April 2015
- Name of Post: District Judge
- Number of Post: 55 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.51650-Rs.63260/- + allowances
- Candidate should have Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
- Candidate should be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line.
- Candidate should possess Basic Knowledge of Computer Application or Operation, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administration Department.
- Candidate’s age must be between 35 to 48 years as on 31 October 2014.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
General Category Candidates need to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1000/- + Bank Charges & SC/ ST/ Educationally Backward Classes, Orthopedically Disabled Persons and Ex Servicemen Categories have to pay Rs.500/- + Bank Charges using the ‘Cash Voucher’ in the prescribed format at any of the Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India in the Current Bank Account No.30725811785, held in the name of Registrar, High Court of Gujarat.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of aggregate Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination & Viva-voce/Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online from the website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in or http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in on or before 31 October 2014.
- No other means /mode of application will be accepted.