High Court of Judicature Allahabad Notified Recruitment for 257 A.R.O. & R.G.C. Posts 2014
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Review Officer and Routine Grade Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 25 August 2014. High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court having jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh since 1950. It was one of the first high courts to be established in India.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 1 August 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 25 August 2014
- Opening Date of submission of fees: 2 August 2014
- Closing Date of submission of fees: 27 August 2014
- Date of examination: 28 September 2014
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Review Officer: 189 + 98 (Backlog)
- Routine Grade Clerk: 70
Total No. of Vacancies: 357 Posts
- Assistant Review Officer: Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay-Rs.4600
- Routine Grade Clerk: Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay-Rs.1900
- Assistant Review Officer: Graduation Degree or recognized qualification equivalent thereto, Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, or 'O' Level Certificate awarded by DOEACC Society, or CCC Certificate in Computer Science and must have typing speed of 25 Words per Minute in English on Computer and Computer Knowledge i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc.
- Routine Grade Clerk: Graduation Degree or recognized qualification equivalent thereto, CCC Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, good knowledge of Hindi and English Computer Typing and Computer Knowledge i.e. Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc.
Age Limit (as on 1 July 2014)
- Assistant Review Officer: Between 21 to 35 years.
- Routine Grade Clerk: Between 18 to 35 years
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay Rs.750/- for Either Paper – 1 or Paper- 2 and Rs.1500/- for Both Paper – 1 & Paper-2.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST* of Uttar Pradesh will be required to pay Rs.500/- for Either Paper – 1 or Paper- 2 and Rs.1000/- for Both Paper – 1 & Paper-2.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written examination (Objective Type) (Test 1) and Computer Knowledge test (Test 2).
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply ‘ON-LINE’ only through website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.