High Court of Judicature, Allahabad Notified Recruitment for 82 PostsJagran Josh
High Court of Judicature, Allahabad invites ONLINE applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Officers in Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service” as Direct Recruitment with the details mentioned below. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 18 June 2014 by 23.59 Hrs.
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: 19 May 2014
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Application: 18 June 2014 by 23.59 Hrs
- Last Date for Submission of Documents: 03 July 2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 20 July 2014
Details of Posts
Officer in UP Higher Judicial Service: 82 (Eighty Two)
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- An Advocate of not less than 07 (seven) years standing as on 01 January 2015.
- The applicants must fulfill the conditions stipulated in the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service Rules, 1975.
Age Limit for the candidate of should be 35 years amd must not attained the age of 45 years on the 01 January 2015 and Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Scale of Rs. 51,550/- -1230- 58,930 -1380- 63,070/- Per Month plus other allowances as admissible.
- Examination Fee (Non- Refundable) of Rs. 850/- (Eight Hundred and Fifty Only) for the General and OBC category candidates and Rs. 600/- for SC/ ST candidates belonging to UP State only.
- Payment Challan will be available on the Website. Take a Print Out of the Challan, completely filled and submit it in any branch of SBI.
- The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Test followed with the Main Written Test and finally the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
- Candidates called for Main Written Examination who will get 45% or more in the Preliminary Examination.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Allahabad High Court Website www.allahabadhighcourt.in on or before 18 June 2014 by 23:59 Hrs.