High Court of Uttarakhand Notified Recruitment to the Post of District & Sessions Judges 2014Jagran Josh
High Court of Uttarakhand invited application for recruitment to the post of Additional District And Sessions Judges by direct recruitment in the Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Service. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 June 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 02 June 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 21 June 2014
• Date of Preliminary Examination: 27 July 2014
• Date of Main examination: 30 & 31 July 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Additional District And Sessions Judges
• Number of Post: 02 Posts
• Pay Scale: Rs 51,550-1,230-58,930-1,380-63,070/-
• Must be a Citizen of India
• Must be an advocate of not less than seven years standing as on the first day of January 2014
• Applicants must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of more than 45 years on the 1st day of January 2014
The Preliminary examination shall be held on 27 July 2014 at 11:00 A.M. and Main examination shall be held on 30 & 31 August 2014 from 10.00 A.M. onwards at High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital.
How to Apply
Duly completed form must be submitted to the Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital before 21 June 2014 by 5.00 P.M. The envelope containing the Application Form must clearly mention on its top “Application for the H.J.S.-2014”.
Click the below link for details.
Detailed Advertisement & Application Form