Hiring Ongoing at UPSC: Apply for 13 Psychologist & Other Posts
Union Public Service Commission Job Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for the post of Psychologist & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 August 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 16 August 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 17 August 2018
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology): 02 Posts
- Assistant Legislative Counsel: 01 Post
- Psychologist: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Psychologist & Other Posts Job
- Administrative Officer: Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology): Master’s Degree in Chemistry / AIC by examination / Biochemistry / Pharmacology / Pharmacy / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.
- Assistant Legislative Counsel: A person shall not be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to a duty post in Grade IV, unless he holds a Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent and unless he has been a member of a State Judicial Service for a period of not less than seven years or has held a superior post in the legal department of a State for a period of not less than seven years or a Central Government servant who has had experience in legal affairs for not less than seven years or possesses a Master’s Degree in Law and has had teaching or research experience in Law for not less than five years or is a qualified legal practitioner of not less than 30 years.
- Psychologist: Master's Degree in Psychology of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Administrative Officer, Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology): 35 years
- Assistant Legislative Counsel: 40 years
- Psychologist: 30 years
How to Apply for the UPSC Psychologist & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ and apply for the posts on or before 16 August 2018.