HPPSC Notified Recruitment for 61 Assistant Professor Posts 2014
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invited applications from candidates belonging to Wards of Ex-Servicemen category for recruitment as Assistant Professors (College Cadre) Class-I (Gazetted) (on contract basis). Interested candidates can apply online before 16 October, 2014.
Last date of submission of application forms: 16 October, 2014
Details of Post
- Assistant Professor (English): 17 posts
- Assistant professor (Maths): 9 posts
- Assistant professor (Political Science): 3 posts
- Assistant Professor (Geography): 4 posts
- Assistant Professor (Economics): 7 posts
- Assistant Professor (Sanskrit): 2 posts
- Assistant Professor (Sociology): 2 posts
- Assistant Professor (Music-Vocal): 3 posts
- Assistant Professor (Music-Instrumental): 20 posts
- Assistant Professor (Computer Application): 2 posts
- Assistant Professor (Commerce): 7 posts
- Assistant Professor (J and MC): 2 posts
- Assistant Professor (Public administration): 1 post
Candidate should have a Master Degree in concerned subjects with 55% marks merit and should be qualified NET/SET clearance certificate for Assistant Professor posts.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates belonging to Wards of Ex-Servicemen category can apply online for the posts of Assistant Professors (College Cadre) online on the official website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc before 16 October. The candidates will have to submit the printout/ hard copy of online recruitment applications alongwith attested copies of requisite/ required documents/ certificates, i.e. Essential qualification(s), age, experience and category in support of their eligibility on the day of screening test/ examination for the concerned post, failing which their candidature will stand cancelled without any further correspondence.