HSSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 534 PGT Posts @hssc.gov.in, Download Haryana Sanskrit Teacher Notification HereShilpa Kohli
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has started the online application process for the post of PGT. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021 through official website - adv12021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/Home%20Page.aspx on or before 03 March 2021. However, the last date for submitting fee is 06 March 2021.
HSSC Teacher Notification hasbeen published a notification for recruitment of 534 PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Sanskrit on its website - hssc.gov.in under H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services), Department of Secondary Education, Haryana.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the exam which is tentatively scheduled on 14 March 2021.
In a bid to apply for HSSC Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment , candidates should go through all the recruitment details such as qualifications, age limit, vacancy details, selection process, pay scale and other in the recruitment notification here before submission of online application form.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications - 16 February 2021
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application - 03 March 2021
- Closing Date for Fee Submission - 06 March 2021
- Exam Date - 14 March 2021
HSSC Vacancy Details
PGT Sanskrit - 534
- General - 325
- SC - 119
- BCA - 59
- BCB - 31
HSSC PGT Salary:
In the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100)
HSSC PGT Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of concerned subject.
- “Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking average of any three examination from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have atleast 50% marks in Post-Graduation except PGT Computer Science and in case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have atleast 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
- “M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department.
18 to 42 Years
Selection Process for HSSC PGT Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam - 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience - 10 Marks
How to Apply for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021 ?
The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e adv12021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx from 16 February to 03 March 2021.
Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc