HSSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 755 Operator, Supervisor and Other Posts from Sept 6
HSSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited application for recruitment to the Operator, Supervisor and Other Posts. Recently the online application date has been extended. As per revised date, Haryana Staff Selection Commission will start online application for advt. no. 14/2019 from 6 September 2019 and continue till 22 September 2019. A Total number of 755 vacancies have been notified by the SSC for the posts of Operator, Supervisor and Other. Interested candidates can apply through online format on or before 22 September 2019.
- Start date for submission of online application: 6 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 September 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 755
- Assistant Manager (Estate): 08
- Assistant Accountant: 07
- Assistant Programmer: 01
- Tubewell Operator: 20
- Pipe Fitter: 01
- Legal Assistant: 09
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 06
- Assistant Manager (Utility): 03
- Assistant Manager (IA): 36
- Tracer: 02
- Assistant: 28
- Senior Account Clerk: 23
- Draftsman Planning: 01
- Accounts Clerk: 22
- Sub Divisional Clerk: 49
- Chargeman Mechanical: 38
- Blacksmith: 02
- Supervisor: 18
- Welder: 05
- Turner: 07
- Mason: 19
- Artificer: 10
- Fitter: 11
- Earth Work Mistry: 06
- Electrician: 28
- Plumber: 02
- Operator: 284
- Assistant Revenue clerk: 50
- Zilledar: 23
- Draftsman(Civil): 19
- Junior Draftsman (Architect Wing): 02
- Tracer: 01
- Assistant Draughtsman: 14
Eligibility Criteria for Supervisor and Other Posts
- Assistant Manager (Estate): Graduate degree in any discipline and Law Graduate (LLB) degree with atleast 02 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Assistant Accountant: B.Com. Passed with minimum 05 years of experience in handling of Accounts in Public Limited Company/Industrial Undertaking/Bank. OR M.Com with minimum 02 years of working experience in same fields.
- Assistant Programmer: Graduate Degree with one year Diploma in Computer Application from any recognized University/Institute.
- Tubewell Operator: 10th Passed with one year ITI certificate/Diploma from Polytechnic in Electrical/Mechanical trade with atleast 4 years relevant experience.
- Pipe Fitter: 10th Passed with ITI certificate in fitter/Plumber Trade.
- Legal Assistant: Graduate/LL.B. degree with having at least 02 years of experience in Govt./Commercial organizations/Financial Institution/Banks in drafting of deeds/agreements/terms/conditions/examinations of legal documents and pursuing of legal cases.
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 03 years experience OR B.E. in Electrical/AMIE (Electrical).
- Assistant Manager (Utility): Three years Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with minimum 03 years post qualification experience.
- Assistant Manager (IA): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute with minimum 02 years experience in the same fields.
- Tracer: 10th Passed with 02 years ITI Certificate/Diploma in Draftsmanship with at least 04 years experience.
- Assistant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 05 years of working experience in a Corporate Fields / Environment.
- Senior Account Clerk: B.Com/M.Com. with minimum 02 years relevant experience in handling of Accounts in a Public Limited Company or Industrial Undertaking/Bank in the Accounts Stream.
- Draftsman planning: Two years certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil) OR 03 years Diploma in Architecture.
- Accounts Clerk: B.Com. Passed from any recognized University.
- Sub Divisional Clerk: B.A. Passed from any recognized University.
- Charge man Mechanical: 10th Passed with I.T.I. Certificate in Moulder/Turner/Fitter Trade along with five years experience in relevant field.
- Blacksmith: 10th Passed with I.T.I. Certificate in Blacksmith Trade along with five years experience in relevant field.
- Supervisor: 10th Passed with 03 years diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience in relevant field.
- Welder: 10th Passed with ITI Certificate in Welder Trade along with two years experience in respective field.
Official Notification PDF Download:
|Dates Changed Notice||Click Here|
Online Application Link:
Official Website Link:
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through online format on or before 6 to 22 September 2019. Candidates are advised to visit the official website http://www.hssc.gov.in and read all the instruction carefully before filling the online application.