IAS Main (Written) Exam 2014: Answer Writing Tips for Environment and Ecology
The IAS Main (Written) Exam 2014 is going to commence from 14 December 2014. Topics related to Environment and Ecology are very crucial for IAS Main (Written) Exam General Studies III. Answer writing skill is very important to achieve success in the IAS Main (Written) Exam. Most of candidates have sufficient knowledge to clear IAS exam but they do not have required writing skill which leads to undesirable results.
Some of the important points to be noted for the Answer writing of IAS Main 2014 Answers related to the Environment and Ecology are as follows:
• Candidates should develop and analytical and interdisciplinary approach.
• Environment and Ecology topics require comprehensive approach hence candidate must interlink the developmental and environmental issues to each others.
• Candidates should go through the questions and select the questions which are to be answered first.
• Candidates should properly understand the terms like critically analyze, comments, evaluate etc.
• Then Candidates should prepare the framework of answer and it should be logical and relevant.
• There should not be unnecessary flow of facts and figures. Only relevant information and figures should be cited.
• Candidates must practise the mock test papers to assess the speed and accuracy of writing.
• Candidates should keep in mind the word limits and the time prescribed for each question.
• Candidates must include the standard environment and ecology terms wherever such terms are necessary. Candidates should follow environment journal, IGNOU Notes, New Initiatives taken by Government of India.
• Candidates can highlight the important sentence wherever necessary.
• Answer should be divided into different paragraphs according to the requirements of question.