IAS Main (Written) Exam 2014: Last Minute tips
IAS Main (Written) Exam 2014 is commencing from 14 Dec 2014 and the candidates are busy in consolidating their preparation for the exam. This last minute preparation needs special attention because last minute preparation is also as important as the whole preparation.
Based on the Question Paper asked by the Union Public Service Commission in the IAS Main (Written) Exam in 2013, the candidates must keep the following things in their mind to score better
- Please revise the important topics once more to ensure better marks
- The candidates must ensure that the Admit Card is with them at the time of Examination because it is the most important thing other than Studies.
- The candidates should ensure that they carry two to three good pens for the good and legitimate writing speed
- The candidates should strive to attempt the maximum number of questions
- Don’t give more than eight minutes to one question of General Studies Questions in any case
- Structure your thoughts for each and every topic and learn them by heart so that it become easy to write in the exam
- Write only the relevant things in the answer because writing irrelevant things will cost your time and will not fetch the numbers
- Keep Revising till the exams starts, talking to oneself about the topics helps a lot
- Search the answers about the things which are bothering you because these things will make a dent in your confidence