IBPS Specialist Officers 2014 (CWE SPL-III): How to Apply
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to conduct Common Written Examination (CWE) 2013 for filling up the post in Specialist Officers’ cadre in 19 Public Sector Banks as well as other participating Bank/Financial Institutions in India. The IBPS Online Examination (CWE) 2014 for recruiting Specialist Officers for different domain in banks will tentatively be conducted in the month of February 2014. Candidates who are interested as well as eligible for the posts are advised to apply early in order to avoid last days rush.
We, the team of Jagaranjosh.com, have provided here with all the basics for How-to-apply Online. Take a look.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
• The candidates applying for the post must have valid personal email ID which they eill have to keep active till the results declaration as the IBPS will do all the future communications regarding CWE such as intimations about call letters/results, etc. through this email ID.
• Before applying online, candidates should keep ready the scanned copies of their photographs and signatures in specifications laid out by IBPS in the “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph & Signature”.
Should be paid within 25 November 2013 to 16 December 2013 only through Online Payment mode (both dates inclusive).
The application fee for the Post of Specialist Officer is Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600 for all other candidates.
•The candidates are first required to visit the home page of IBPS website www.ibps.in and then click open the link “Common Written Examination for RRBs” to access the Online Application Form.
• In the application form, candidates have to fill all the mandatory fields regarding basic details. After that candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of their photographs and signatures at appropriate boxes.
• Once all the details are filled in completely, candidate should click on the SUBMIT button but only after a quick verification of all the data filled in the application form. After the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. An E-mail and SMS carrying the provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to the candidate. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
• After that the candidate will get the options of payment mode.
For ONLINE Mode of Payment
For online mode of payment, the application form is integrated with a payment gateway, which will allow candidates to pay online by following the instructions. The payment can be made by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or through Internet Banking by providing information asked by the system. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated, which candidates are required to take the print out of for future requirements.