IBPS Specialist Officers Exam 2015: How to Apply
Indian Banking Personnel Selection invited applicants to apply for various posts of Special Officers required for various participatory organizations and nationalized banks. Those candidates who are eligible for the posts can apply for the job opportunity for which they need to undergo a written test organized by IBPS. The last date of application for the posts is December 9, 2014. The application has to be submitted only in online mode as there would be no other procedure with which the applications would be entertained. An application fee of Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600 would be payable for all other candidates applying for the vacancies.
Posts for Application
- I.T. Officer (Scale I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
How to Apply
Before starting applying online the candidates need to take a note of few things earlier as they would require the following while applying online:
- The candidates should take out a scan digital copy of their passport size photograph and signature ready.
- The candidates need to pay the application fees through online payment and thus they should keep all the necessary details about the payment ready before applying.
- The candidates should acquire a valid e-main id which they use regularly as there would be further communication by IBPS about the examination details with the candidates through that specific id provided by the students. In case candidates do not have an id, they should immediately make their own to avoid future problems.
While Applying Online
- The candidates need to visit the IBPS official website and go to the link of ‘CWE Specialist Officers’ and click on the option ‘Click Here to Apply Online for CWE- Specialist Officers’ which would open an online application form for the candidates.
- To register their application the candidates now need to ‘Click Here for New Registration’ tab. After filling up of the form the candidates would be provided with a provisional registration number and password. An email would be sent to the candidate’s id for further communication.
- Candidates would need to upload their scanned photograph and signature according to the desired specifications.
- Candidates have to press ‘Save and Next’ button and then click ‘Final Submit’ button to complete the application.
- Candidates would need to pay the online fees by their Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Mobile Wallets etc. by providing adequate information on screen.