ICAR-IIHR Recruitment 2019 for SRF, JRF and other Posts
ICAR-Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Job Notification: ICAR-Indian Institute of Horticultural Research has invited applications for the Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and other Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 29 June 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 29 June 2019
The IGNCA, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 02 Posts
- Junior Reseach Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Young Professional-II: 01 Post
- Young Professional-I: 03 Posts
- Skilled Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Field Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, JRF and other Job
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Master’s degree in Plant Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Life science/ Plant Pathology with four years Bachelor’s degree with NET/ GATE qualification with 02 years Experience OR Master’s degree in Plant Molecular biology/ biotechnology/ biochemistry/ life Science with NET/ GATE qualification with 02 years Experience
- Junior Reseach Fellow (JRF): M.Sc. (Agri.) in Plant Pathology with specialization in plant Virology with NET qualification.
- Young Professional-II: M.Sc. (Agri.) Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ M.Sc. (Hort.) Plant Pathology/ M.Sc. Virology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry
- Young Professional-I: B.Sc. (Hort.)/ B.Sc. (Agri.)/ B.Sc. (Botany)/Zoology/ Biology/ Agriculture/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry
- Skilled Assistant: SSLC Pass
- Technical Assistant: B.Sc. Horticulture with minimum 1 year experience in working on Mushroom.
- Field Assistant: SSLC Pass with one year experience in cultivation of horticultural crops.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 29 June 2019.