IGNOU OPENMAT 2019: Registrations for admission to XLV July Session closes today, Apply now
IGNOU OPENMAT: The registrations for the IGNOU OPENMAT closes soon. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam now to get admission in the Degree/ Diploma Programmes in Management for July-2019 session. The last date for applying for OPENMAT 2019 is February 14. The OPENMAT 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on March 10 in online mode. The exam registration window is open for the candidates.
List of various management programmes in which you can apply is as under:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
All these programmes are offered through countrywide network of study centres. The University will be enrolling interesting students for the above Degree/Diplomas in Management through an Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XLV’ will be held on Sunday, the 10th March 2019 for MBA & PG Specialisation Diplomas.
Eligibility Criteria for OPENMAT
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria in order to register for the OPENMAT exam:
- Any graduate (including CA, CS & ICWA candidates) with 50 % of marks for general category, 45% marks for reserved category are eligible for OPENMAT entrance test.
- There is no age bar for the students, who enrol for this programme, and can complete the course in two years and no experience is required.
Application fees for OPENMAT
The cost of the prospectus is Rs. 1000/-. Admission prospectus can be downloaded from the website http://www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs 1,050/- in favour of IGNOU payable in New Delhi.
How to apply for OPENMAT
The filled in form for Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XLV’ must reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068, by Registered Post/Speed Post on or before Feb 14.
For more details candidates can contact regional centre on 0891-2511 200 and 84 990 844 28. IGNOU Regional Centre at Ushodaya Junction, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam will remain open on Saturday and all the IGNOU Study Centres are open on Sunday.
Aspirants can also download the programme brochure to apply in the MBA Course of IGNOU.
Latest Updates in MBA