IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 18 Junior Assistant Posts @home.iitd.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi Recruitment Notification 2020: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has invited applications for the Junior Assistant posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 27 November 2020.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Junior Assistant Job Vacancies. The Education organization invites online applications from eligible persons having MS qualifications. These 18 Junior Assistant Vacancies are in IIT Delhi, New Delhi.
Persons serving in Govt./Semi-Government/PSUs, should send the print out of completed application THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL, failing which such persons shall be required to produce NOC at the time of Written/Computer Test, provided they must have sent an Advance Copies.
- Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications: 07 November 2020
- Closing date of submitting of online application: 27 November 2020 (Up to 05:00 pm)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
- Junior Assistant: 18 Posts
Eligibility Junior Assistant Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 55percentmarks.
- Proficiency in the use of variety of computer office applications like Microsoft (MS) Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must. Age Limit: 27 years as on 27 November 2020.
Salary: Rs. 21700-Rs. 69100 Level 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 27 November 2020. The Persons are required to apply ONLINE only from 07 November to 27 November 2020 up to 05:00 pm. Both dates are inclusive.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles