India Post Recruitment 2019: 5476 Vacancies Notified for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts, Apply Online by 21 Nov
India Post Recruitment 2019: India Post has released notifications for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Andhra Pradesh. All candidates who are willing to be a part of India Post have a good opportunity to apply for India Post Recruitment 2019. The Postal Recruitment 2019-20 is on pace.
Candidates holding 10th pass qualification with passing marks in Mathematics and English are eligible to apply for India Post Recruitment 2019. Candidate must have a Compulsory knowledge of Local Language and studied the local language at least up to 10th class.
Around 5476 vacancies will be filled up in the circles of India Post including Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Andhra Pradesh Circle. The India Post has published the advertisement for recruitment to the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
Candidates can check India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Selection Criteria and other details here.
- Starting date of registration and fee payment: 15 October 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 14 November 2019
- Starting date of online application submission: 22 October 2019
- Last date for submission of online application submission: 21 November 2019
India Post Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Andhra Pradesh – 2707 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 1799 Posts
- Telangana – 970 Posts
India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 10th pass with passing marks in Mathematics and English from a recognized Board. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th class.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms. Candidates should not that there will no age relaxation for EWS Category)
India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Merit List.
Online Application Link
Check Online Procedure for India Post GDS Recruitment 2019
1. Interested candidates can visit the official website and navigate the link of Registration which is available on the homepage. The candidate will have to fill up the registration form. After completion of the online application, the candidates will have to note down the registration number and keep it safe for further references.
2. After registration, the candidate needs to make payment by clicking on the payment link available on the homepage. It will redirect you to a new window. Candidates belonging to the UR/OBC/EWS Male can make payment through online mode or offline mode. The offline mode application fee can be made at any Head Post Office.
3. After submission of the payment, the candidates will have to fill up the online application which will be active on 22 October.
Application Fee for India Post GDS Recruitment 2019
- OC/OBC/EWS Male– Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman - Nil