Alert: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019, Diploma Holders Apply for Yantrik Post by Today
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Indian Coast Guard invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Yantrik for 02/2019 batch. Eligible male candidates can apply for the post through official website from 11 February to 21 February 2019.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission - 11 February 2019
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 21 February 2019
- Recruitment Test – March 2019
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy Details
Rs. 47600/- plus Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/-with Dearness Allowance
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
10th passed and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Pushups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
18 to 22 Years
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Post
Selection will be done on the basis of Written followed by Physical Fitness Test, and Medical Examination.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Posts 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 11 February to 21 February 2019 till 5:00 PM.