IRCTC Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for 50 Supervisor Posts
IRCTC Recruitment 2019: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Supervisor (Hospitality) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview from 05 to 20 February 2019.
Notification Number - IRCTC/HRD/Fixed Term (Catering)/S1/2019.
- IHM/Kolkata P-16 Taratala Road, Kolkata 700088 – 05 and 06 February 2019
- IHM/Guwahati Upper Hengrabari, Chachal, Barbari, Opposite Doordarshan Quarters, Guwahati – 781036 - 12 and 13 February
- IHM/Hajipur Hajipur, National Highway 19, Hajipur, BR 844101 - 19 and 20 February 2019
IRCTC Vacancy Details
Supervisor (Hospitality) - 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Supervisor Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Full Time B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from Institution recognised by NCHMCT/Government of India/AICTE/ UGC.
- Minimum 2 years in F&B Industry (production /service/operations etc) of units having FSSAI certification. Teaching experience and training period (Induction) will not be counted as experience
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for IRCTC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can fill the Application Form complete in all respects. The complete Application Form has to be submitted at the Venue of the Interview for verification along with original & one set of attested copies of required documents and three recent passport size photographs.