Ireland’s University College Cork is Offering Luring Scholarships to Indian Students
More than 20 scholarship seats are available for Indian millennial for study in University College Cork, Ireland which is offering a lucrative fee waiver for pursual of under-graduation and post-graduation programmes in various disciplines of Science, Engineering, Food Science, Business, Law, Medicine, Health, Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences
The last date to submit the application form is April 30, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to go through the below-mentioned procedure:
- To be considered eligible for undergraduate course, the applicant must have 85% in the subject of mathematics in class 12, with 6-7 score in IELTS.
- For post-graduation courses, the applicant must secure more than 65% in class 10, 12 and graduation degree and must have 6.5 to 7 score in IELTS.
- For Querces or Presidential scholarships, the applicant must be a merit holder with 90% in class 10 and 12, above 85% in class 10, 12 and graduation, with 6 bands in each module of IELTS or should have TOEFL score of 95.
- Varying tuition fee waiver of up to 10% to 50% is provided for the undergraduate and post-graduate programmes and for Quercus or Presidential scholarship, the waiver is 50%.
- EUR 3000 is given for the study of Business and Law.
- Two-years of work permit post-studies is also provided.
How to Apply
Applications are taken online only.
The College of Science, Engineering and Food Science (SEFS)offers a wide choice of programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate level and is renowned internationally for the quality of its teaching and research. It has more than 3,000 undergraduate students and 1046 postgraduate students, including 583 Ph.D. students, currently studying in the College. It offers an outstanding research-led curriculum to all our undergraduate and postgraduate students.