ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 16 Technical Assistant Posts @lpsc.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 3 October 2019.
- Opening date of online application: 22 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 3 October 2019
ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant – 16 Posts
- Mechanical (Yantrik) – 14 Posts
- Electronic – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2019
- Mechanical (Yantrik) – Candidates holding a diploma of 3 years in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
- Electronic – Candidates holding a diploma of 3 years in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
Pay Scale – Pay Matrix Level 7 – Rs. 44, 900- Rs. 1, 42, 400/-
ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
How to apply for ISRO LPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 3 October 2019. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.