JEE Advanced Syllabus Chemistry
JEE ADVANCED SYLLABUS - 2014
SUBJECT - CHEMISTRY
- Concept of atoms and molecules, Dalton’s atomic theory.
- Mole concept.
- Chemical formulae; Balanced chemical equations, Calculations (based on mole concept) involving common oxidation-reduction, neutralisation, and displacement reactions.
- Concentration in terms of mole fraction, molarity, molality and normality.
GASEOUS AND LIQUID STATES:
- Absolute scale of temperature.
- Ideal gas equation, Deviation from ideality, van der Waals equation, Kinetic theory of gases, average, root mean square and most probable velocities and their relation with temperature, Law of partial pressures, Vapour pressure, Diffusion of gases.