JEE Main 2019: Attempt Mock Tests at “NTA Student” mobile app, also locate nearest Practice Centre
For the first time, the JEE Main 2019 exam is being conducted in fully computer based test mode. The national testing agency (NTA) is the exam conducting body for JEE Main 2019. The first phase of JEE Main 2019 exam has been successfully conducted by the national testing agency between 8 and 12 January in 10 shifts (2 shifts per day). NTA has already established a long chain of 2697 computer practice centres for JEE Main 2019, so that students can practice there at free of cost and get familiar with the computer based test. Now, the national testing agency has released an official android application “NTA Student” for engineering aspirants. Through this android application, students can easily locate NTA’s test practice centres in their area.
Step by step procedure to locate nearby NTA Test Practice Centres:
- Go to Google play store and search for "NTA Student".
- Install “NTA Student” mobile app on your mobile.
- Open the app and select login option.
- Enter all personal, contact and exam details.
- Select at least 5 practice centres nearby your location.
- Select schedule best suitable to you.
- You will get confirmation message.
Benefits of “NTA Student” android application are:
- Students can attempt mock test at home through this android app.
- Aspirants can easily locate nearby test practice centres.
- Students can register through app and practice mock tests at the centres.
JEE Main Mock Tests 2019 are facilitated by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the engineering aspirants so that they can get the experience of the Computer Based Test (CBT) as this will help them know the paper pattern of JEE Main 2019 as well as to analyse their performance level for the engineering entrance exam 2019. Engineering aspirants can attempt as many mock tests at these centres in order to get familiar with the paper pattern.
Why should students attempt JEE Main 2019 online mock test?
- To Know the exam pattern
- To understand how to take computer-based test
- To analyse the type of questions
- To maintain speed and accuracy
- For performance level assessment