JEE Main 2019: NTA issues Important Advisories for the Candidates of April Exam, Check details here
The first phase of JEE Main 2019 has successfully conducted in the month of January and NTA has released the result for the same. The April 2019 JEE Main exam will be conducted from April 7 to April 12, 2019 (except April 11 due to general elections). The national testing agency has released an important advisory related to JEE Main 2019 April exam. Candidates who are going to appear for the second phase of JEE Main 2019 must check the important instructions shared by the national testing agency.
JEE Main April 2019: Important Instructions for Candidates
1. Download your JEE Main Admit Card from the official website i.e., jeemain.nic.in.
2. Candidates must check following details indicated on the Admit Card:
- Reporting Time at Centre
- Gate Closing time of Centre
- Date of Examination
- Shift and Timings of Test
- Venue of Test
3. Candidates should visit the Examination Centre, a day before the examination and familiarize themselves with the location and means of reaching at venue of the Test on time.
4. Candidates must reach the venue of the Test before the Reporting Time mentioned in the Admit Card. If they report beyond the Gate Closing time of Centre, they will not be allowed to enter the Test venue. Instructions have been issued for strict compliance. Several pre-examination formalities need to be completed and therefore please reach on time.
5. Candidates should carry with them only following items:
- Admit Card downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear preferably colour printout on A4 size paper).
- One Passport size photograph (same as uploaded with the Online Application Form) to be pasted on the Attendance Sheet at the Centre.
- A valid Photo ID Proof in Original (Pan card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E- Aadhaar/ etc.). Please note that ID Cards issued by Schools/ Colleges/ Universities/ Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipt without Aadhar Number and Photocopies OR Images Stored in mobile phones etc will NOT be accepted(Note: No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without identity verification).
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category. Candidates with Physical Disability are requested to report early for facilitation during entry.
6. Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, to wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room There may not be any provision for safe keeping of valuables at the Centre. However, for Paper-II, the Candidates will carry Geometry Box Set, Pencils, Erasers and Colour Pencils or Crayons. The Candidates are not allowed to use water colour on Drawing Sheets.
7. Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle to the Examination Hall/Room. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwich etc.
8. Pen and blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room. Candidates must write their name and Roll Number at the top of the sheet, and must return the sheets and Admit Card to the Invigilator, before leaving the examination Hall/Room.
9. Candidate may also note that the Examination will be computer based and hence they should familiarize themselves in case they have not done so already, through the Mock Test available at www.nta.ac.in.
10. Candidate should also go through all Instructions given in the Admit Card and the Information Bulletin.
Appearing candidates can check their exact date and shift from their respective Admit Cards, which can be downloaded by logging into their account at jeemain.nic.in. Candidates should reach their respective exam centres at least 30 minutes before the reporting time. Candidates can take help from Centre Locator feature (available on jeemain.nic.in) to know the exact location of the exam centre. To know more click on the link given below: