JEE Main 2019: NTA to declare paper II result by May 15, check updates here
The JEE Main Examination 2019 of Paper-2 was conducted by NTA on 7th April 2019, in two shifts across the country and abroad. The exam was conducted for admissions to B.Arch/B.Planning courses in NITs, IIITs and CFTIs, for which a total of 169767 candidates registered. A total of 83 questions (Mathematics – 30, General Aptitude – 50 and Drawing - 3) were asked in Paper II of JEE Main 2019 April exam. As per the official notification released by NTA, the result is scheduled to be released on or before May 15. Students will be able to download their score card at jeemain.nic.in using their application number and password. For those candidates who appeared in both January & April examinations, better of their two NTA scores will be considered for preparing JEE Main Merit List 2019.
The Mathematics and General Aptitude sections were in computer based test mode while drawing test was in Pen & Paper (offline) mode. According to the students who appeared in paper 2 of JEE Main April 2019, the Mathematics section was moderate, while the drawing section was the most time taking.
Steps to download JEE Main Score Card 2019 (Paper-II):
- Go to the official website, jeemain.nic.in.
- Click on the 'Result for JEE Main Paper 2' link on the homepage.
- Enter your application number and date of birth in the space provided.
- After entering the correct security pin, click on submit button.
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download or take a printout of the JEE Main 2019 result for future reference.
Tie-breaking rules in Merit List of JEE Main 2019 Paper II
- Candidates obtaining higher score in Mathematics
- Candidates obtaining higher score in Aptitude Test in Paper-2
- Candidates obtaining higher score in Drawing Test in Paper-2
- Candidates older in age
If the resolution is not possible after the above criterion then, candidates will be given the same rank.