J&K Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 1850 PO and Banking Associate Posts @jkbank.com, Download JK Bank Notification, Check Eligibility, Salary
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank), a semi-govt bank, is inviting applications for the post of Probationary Officer and Banking Associate. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for J& K Bank PO Recruitment and J&K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment on official website jkbank.com on or before 24 July 2020. However, J&K Bank Registration Link is also given below. The candidates can also submit applications through the link.
J&K Bank has published the recruitment notification to fill a total of 1850 vacancies out of which 1500 vacancies are for the post of Banking Associate and 350 for PO Posts.Candidates seeking to apply for J & K Bank PO and Banking Associate Posts should possess a Bachelor's Degree from a recognizied university.
It is to be noted that the candidates who had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06 October 2018 shall be eligible for the new recruitment process without any change in their eligibility criteria and they are not required to submit the fresh application.
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application Submission - 02 July 2020
- Last date for submission of application - 24 July 2020
- Edit/Modification of Application for candidates who have already applied pursuant to notification dated 06/10/2018 - 05 July 2020 to 24 July 2020
JK Bank Vacancy Details
- Banking Associate - 1500 Posts
- Probationary Officer (PO) - 350 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JK Bank Banking Associate and PO Posts
- Banking Associate - Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers online and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Probationary Officer (PO) - Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers online and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit for Banking Associate and PO Posts
- Banking Associate - 20 to 30 years
- Probationary Officer (PO) - 20 to 32 years
Selection Process for J & K Bank Banking Associate and PO Posts
Banking Associate - The selection will be done on the basis of merit of overall marks obtained in written examination.
PO - The selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview
How to apply for J & K Bank Banking Associate and PO Jobs 2020 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Jammu Kashmir Bank recruitment through the online mode on or before 24 July 2020:
- Go to the official website https://www.jkbank.com under careers link and click on the link “Recruitment – Probationary Officers 2020” and apply for the post which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
The Candidates will pay the requisite fee of Rs.600/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PCP categories and Rs. 800/- (inclusive of GST) for all other categories to be paid through online mode. J&K Bank Staff shall be exempted from payment of Application fee. No other Mode of payment shall be available.