JPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019 out, Download @jpsc.gov.inNidhi Mittal
JPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the Civil Judge Mains Exam 2019. Candidates applied for JPSC Civil Judge Mains 2019 Exam can download their result through the official website of JPSC.i.e.jpsc.gov.in.
JPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Exam 2019 was held on 28 and 29 September 2019 at various exam centres. The list of candidates selected in the written exam is given below. Candidates can download the result by following the instructions given below.
Process to Download JPSC Civil Judge Result 2019?
- Visit the official website. i.e. jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on JPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Exam 2019 Result flashing on the homepage.
- A PDF will open.
- Candidates can check roll numbers in the PDF and take a printout of the result for future reference.
All selected candidates will be called for Viva-Voce Test. The date of the viva-voce test will be communicated in due course. The viva-voce test will be of 100 Marks. The candidate will have to score a minimum 25% for the General Category and 20% for SC/ST/EBC & BC.
The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the main exam and viva voce test. In case of tie of marks between the candidates in the final selection list, their selection will be made on the basis of qualification.
The JPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Recruitment 2019 Online Application Procedure was started on 24 November 2018 and ended on 24 December 2018. Candidates can download JPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019 directly by clicking on the above link.
- Advt. No.: 12/2018
- Vacancies: 107 Posts
- Starting date of online application for JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019: 24 November 2018
- Last date for submission of online application for JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019: 24 December 2018
- Last date for payment of fee: 26 December 2018
- Exam Date: 27 May 2019