JPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Posts, Apply Online from 24 October
JPSC Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 24 October 2019.
- Starting date online application submission: 24 October 2019
- Last date for submission of online application for Assistant Engineer: 15 November 2019
JPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 6 Posts
JPSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be a Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
JPSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2019 Age Limit – Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
- Backward Class (Schedule 2), Extremely Backward Class (Schedule 1) – 37 years
- Women (Unreserved Backward Class (Scheduled-ii) / Extremely Backward Class (Schedule-i)– 38 years
- SC/ST (Men and Women) – 40 years
JPSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay 5400
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Selection Procedure for JPSC Recruitment 2019
The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of his/her performance in Written and Personality Test. The Written Examination will have two sections. i.e. Section 1 and Section 2.
Section 1 will consist of objective type of questions and Section 2 will have conventional papers. Those who will qualify in the written test will be called for Personality Test which will carry a maximum of 200 Marks.
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts of Assistant Engineer through the online mode. The online application for JPSC Recruitment 2019 Assistant Posts will be filled from 24 October to 15 November 2019.
Application Fee for JPSC Recruitment 2019
- Unreserved Extremely Backward Class (Schedule-I) and Backward Class (Schedule II) – Rs. 600/-+ Bank Charge
- SC/ST – Rs. 150/- + Bank Charge