Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2019 for 844 FDA and SDA Posts, Check Notification & Online Form
Karnataka PSC FDA & SDA Job Notification 2019: Karnataka PSC (KPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the posts of First Division Assistant (FDA) & Second Division Assistant (SDA). The organization has notified 844 vacancies of First Division Assistant (FDA) & Second Division Assistant (SDA) in various departments in the state. The application process will be completely online and candidates will be required to pay application fee through online mode only.
The online application process for Karnataka PSC FDA & SDA Job Notification 2019 will be start from 11 February 2019. Candidates can apply through the application link given below. The last date for submitting applications is 12 March 2019. Candidates should note that the last Date for Payment of Fee is 13 March 2019.
The candidates applying for the Karnataka PSC FDA & SDA Job Notification 2019 should possess essential educational qualifications. The selection for FDA & SDA posts will be done on the basis of written test followed by Interview.
- Starting Date for Online Apply: 11 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12 March 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13 March 2019
Karnataka PSC Vacancy Details
First Division Assistant (FDA)- 269
Second Division Assistant (SDA)-575
Eligibility Criteria for FDA & SDA Posts Job
- Candidates should have Inter/ PUC qualified contenders from a recognized board can apply.
- Candidates who are Graduate- BA/ B.Sc. from any recognized university can apply.
- Please visit the official website for details of the educational qualification of the posts and other information.
- 18-35 years of age
- Check the official notification for details of the relaxation in age for various categories.
Selection will be done on the basis of written test followed by Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online by visiting the official site of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) at http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/ on or before 12 March 2019.