KAS 2019 Notification Released: Apply Online for 1200+ KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Vacancies@keralapsc.gov.in
KAS 2019 Notification: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for Kerala Administrative Service 2019 (KAS 2019). This is the first IAS recruitment in the history of Kerala. More than 1000 vacancies of KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Posts such as Under Secretary, Assistant Commissioner, Inspecting Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer/Accounts Office, DEO etc. are available in various department Education, Civil Supplies, Land Revenue, Kerala State Land Use Board, Tourism etc.
KAS Recruitment is being done through three streams i.e. Stream-1, Stream-2, Stream-3. Stream 1 is for KAS Direct Recruitment while Stream 2 and Stream 3 are for the candidates who are already working under government departments
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the Kerala Administrative Service. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for KPSC KAS Recruitment through KPSC official website, after One Time Registration, on or before 04 December 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for KPSC Junior Time Scale Posts should be a graduate and possess professional course in any subject.
KAS selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview round. Candidates can check more details on KAS Recruitment 2019 through this article.
KAS 2019 Notification Details
KAS Notification Number - CATEGORY NO. 186/2019 – 188/2019
KAS 2019 Important Dates:
- Last date for submission of application - 04 December 2019 (Wednesday) upto 12.00 midnight
- Prelims Exam - Feb 2020
KAS 2019 Vacancy Details
KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee – 1200 +
Candidates can check the list of all the posts by visiting the link:
- STREAM-1 - By Direct Recruitment
- STREAM-2 - By Direct recruitment from among full members or approved probationers in any Government Departments.
- STREAM-3 - By Direct Recruitment from among candidates holding 1st Gazetted post or above in Departments in the schedule-1 and equivalent posts in common categories listed in Scheduled-1
KAS 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Stream – 1 Bachelor Degree including professional course in any subject from a University recognized by a University established by Government of Kerala or UGC or awarded by National Institutes established by the Government of India.
- Stream -2 Bachelor Degree including professional course in any subject from a University recognized by a University established by Government of Kerala or UGC or awarded by National Institutes established by the Government of India. Note(i) : Rule 10(a)(ii) of Part II KS& SSR is applicable. Must be a Full Member or an approved probationer in any Government Department and must not be a Ist Gazetted Officer or above in the Departments in Schedule-I of KAS Special Rule 2018. Must have been regularized in service in any cadre as per Rule 10(b) in the Kerala State & Subordinate Service Rules 1958 or must have served for a period of not less than two years in a supernumerary post in Government and against whom no major penalty has been imposed or proceedings for major penalty or criminal proceedings is in progress.
- Stream -3 Bachelor Degree in any subject including professional course from a University recognized by a University established by Government of Kerala or UGC or awarded by National Institutes established by the Government of India. Must have satisfactorily completed probation in any Cadre in Government or probation has not been declared in the current post even after the period of probation, due to administrative delay but against whom no major penalty has been imposed or proceedings for major penalty or criminal proceedings is in progress.
KAS 2019 Selection Process:
The selection will be done through three stages:
- KAS Prelims Exam – It is an objective type test of 150 marks. It is qualifying in nature
- KAS Mains Exam - Main examination will be a descriptive type examination containing 3 papers of 100 marks each and 2 hours duration. The date of main examination will be published with the aforesaid list
- Interview – Candidates who qualify in the main exam will be called for interview round. The maximum marks for interview is fixed as 50 marks. Marks of Main examination and interview will be considered for ranking.
KAS Application Process:
Candidates should send their application through the official website www.kerala.psc.gov.in after One Time Registration. Candidate shall take and keep a printout of application by clicking the link Registration card in their profile