Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016: SSLC Pass candidates can Apply for 504 Grade IV and Other Posts
Kerala PSC invited applications from the candidates possessing SSLC and other qualifications for recruitment to the post for LDC, Warden, Junior Language Teacher, Pharmacist Gr II, Staff Nurse II, Security Assistant Veterinary Surgeon, and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 December 2016.
Advertisement No: 330 to 413/2016
Last Date of Online Application: 14 December 2016.
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
- LDC – 74 Posts
- Last Grade Servant – 02 Posts
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) (Part Time)– 05 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 30 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 01 Post
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 08 Posts
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)– 18 Posts
- Male Warden – 01 Post
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo) – 06 Posts
- Assistant Prison Officer (Male)-01 Post
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion)- 17 Posts
- Staff Nurse Gr-II – 05 Posts
- Security Assistant ( NCAViswakarma) – 01 Post
- Syrang – 04 Posts
- Store Issuer Gr II – 01 Post
- Accounts Officer – 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic – 22 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – Mathematics – 03 Posts
- Vocational Teacher- Office Secretaryship – 04 Posts
- Veterinary Surgeon Gr. II – 01 Post
- Junior Consultant (General Medicine) – 01 Post
- Ayah -108 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 08 Posts
- ECG Technician Gr. II – 03 Posts
- Meter Reader / Spot Biller – 02 Posts
- Radiographer Grade II -15 Posts
- Fireman (Trainee) – 60 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher Economics – 04 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – Statistics – 05 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher Botany – 03 Posts
- Reserve Watcher – 27 Posts
- Process Server – 06 Posts
- Computer Gr. II – 04 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Printer: 01 Post
- Male Warden- Scheduled Caste Development: 03 Posts
- ECG Technician Gr. II : 04 Posts
- Motor Mechanic: 04 Post
- Tradesman: 10 Posts
- Pharmacist (Homoeo): 02 Posts
- Civil Excise Officer – Part-II – By Transfer – Trainee – Excise
- Civil Excise Officer – Part-I – Direct – Trainee – Excise
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 02 Posts
- Peon /Peon Attender- Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited
- Peon / Peon Attender -Apex Societies of Co-operative Sector in Kerala: 06 Posts
- Carpentry Instructor: 01 Post
- Typist: 02 Posts
- Junior Instructor in Rattan work: 01 Post
- Dental Mechanic Gr.II: 03 Posts
- Catalogue Assistant: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Pathology: 10 Posts
- Chief (Decentralised Planning): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Grade IV and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
LDC: Pass in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification
Last Grade Servant: candidate should be an ex-serviceman and must be able to read and write Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada.
Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) candidate should have passed SSLC Exam with Arabic as First Language or Arabic Munshi Examination or equivalent, alternatively should d have Degree in Arabic or Title of Oriental Learning in Arabic from a recognised university.
Male Warden: Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification. Three years experience as warden in a hostel recognized by the social welfare Department.
Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo): pass in S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification and Nurse Cum Pharmacist Training Certificate obtained after successful training in Course (Homoeopathy) conducted by the Government of Kerala or its equivalent.
Assistant Prison Officer (Male): Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination should be medically fit and should possess required physical stature.
Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination should be medically fit and should possess required physical stature.
Staff Nurse Gr-II: pass in plus Two/Pre-Degree (With Science Subjects) Course/pass in VHSE (with Science Subjects)/VHSE in Domestic Nursing and B.Sc Nursing of a recognized University or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery Course having not less than 3 years duration from any institution recognized by Government and should be registered with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
Security Assistant (NCAViswakarma): candidate should have completed SSLC with 05 Years experience as NCO in Army/Navy/Airforce. Candidate should have required physical status.
Syrang: candidate should possess current Syrang license and should have literacy in Malyalam or Tamil or Kannada.
Store Issuer Gr II: candidate should have passed in SSLC or its equivalent
Accounts Officer: candidate should have 03 years of regular service in any cadre in the Member
Societies affiliated to the Kerala State Cooperative Bank Limited. Graduation from a recognized University with not less than 50% and Higher Diploma in Cooperation (HDC or HDC&BM of the
State Cooperative Union of Kerala or HDC and HDCM of National Council for
Cooperative Union of Kerala or HDC and HDCM of National Council for Co
Operative Training or successful completion of the Subordinate (Junior) Personal Cooperative Training Course (Junior) Diploma in Cooperation. Alternatively should have completed B.Sc (Cooperation with Banking) of Kerala Agricultural University.
Higher Secondary School Teacher: Master's Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala and B.Ed or equivalent. Candidate should have qualified State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teacher.
Vocational Teacher- Office Secretaryship:M.Com with minimum than 50% marks awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala with Typewriting (English) Higher and Shorthand (English ) Higher from the Board of Technical Examinations Kerala or equivalent.
Veterinary Surgeon Gr. II: candidate should have Degree in Veterinary Science and should be registered with the Kerala State Veterinary Council.
Junior Consultant (General Medicine): candidate should have Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent qualification Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in General Medicine or equivalent qualification OR Diplomate in National Board in General Medicine.
Ayah: candidate should have passed VII from a recognised institute.
Laboratory Assistant: pass in S.S.L.C. Examination and Laboratory Attenders Test conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
ECG Technician Gr. II: SSLC or its equivalent and Vocational Higher Secondary Certificate in ECG and Audiometric Technology.
Meter Reader / Spot Biller: candidate should have passed VIII or NCVT certificate in Electrician/Wireman/Electronics or equivalent from a recognised institute.
Radiographer Grade II: candidate should have passed PreDegree Course and Pass in two years, Certified Radiological Assistant Course conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education.
Fireman (Trainee): candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent and should possess required physical stature.
Reserve Watcher: candidate should have passed VII, should not have completed Graduation, and should possess required physical stature.
Process Server: candidate should have passed secondary School Leaving certificate and should be proficient in riding bicycle.
Computer Gr. II: candidate should have completed SSLC or equivalent and Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognised institution.
Selection Process for Grade IV and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
How to Apply for Grade IV and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (keralapsc.gov.in) in the prescribed format on or before 14 December 2016.