Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Scientific Assistant, Instructor & Other Posts
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of 31 Scientific Assistant, Instructor & Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 18 December 2019.
Last date for submission of online application: 18 December 2019
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Head of Section in Commercial Practice – 3 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 2 Posts
- Training Officer – 1 Post
- Engineering Assistant (Electronics)/ Overseer Gr. I (Electronics) – 1 Post
- Modeller – 1 Post
- Instructor (Leather Works) – 1 Post
- Marketing Executive– 2 Posts
- Electrician Grade-II– 1 Post
- Clerk Grade – I –Anticipated
- Clerk Grade I- 1 Post
- Analyst– 2 Posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Assistant Grade-II– 1 Post
- Cath Lab Technician – 3 Posts
- Lab Technician– 1 Post
- Engineering Assistant Grade III – 4 Posts
- Pharmacist (Quality Control Inspector) – 1 Post
- Pharmacist (Quality Control Inspector) –Anticipated
- Lower Division Clerk - not estimated
- Lower Division Clerk
- Electrical Winder - 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer/ Head Draftsman/ Assistant Director (Civil) (Special Recruitment for Scheduled Tribes Only) – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientific Assistant, Instructor & Other Posts
Head of Section in Commercial Practice – Candidate should have Masters Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
Scientific Assistant – Candidate should have M.Sc. Degree in Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University.
Training Officer – Candidate should have a Diploma in any branch of engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Government of Kerala or equivalent.
Engineering Assistant (Electronics)/ Overseer Gr. I (Electronics) – S.S.L.C standard or its equivalent.
Online Application Link
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2019 through the online mode on or before 18 December 2019. Candidates can check the official notification PDF and official website link for more details.