Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 87 Station Officer, Typist, Dy Manager & Other Posts @keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Station Officer, Typist, Dy Manager & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2020.
A total of 87 vacancies have been notified. Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 online applications will be activated from 18 September 2020 to 21 September 2020. In this article, check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection, exam pattern and other details.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 18 September 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 September 2020
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer- Not Estimated
- Station Officer (Trainee)- Not Estimated
- Civil Police Officer (Woman Police Battalion)- Statewide – Anticipated Vacancies
- Deputy Manager -03 Posts
- Deputy Manager- 02 Posts
- Typist Grade - II - 01 Post
- Typist Grade - II - Anticipated
- Confidential Assistant Gr II - 01 Post
- Electrician - 01 Post
- Technician Grade II (Boiler Operator) - 01 Post
- Technician Grade II (Boiler Operator) - Anticipated
- CHEMIST- 01 Post
- Chemist- Anticipated
- Assistant Salesman- Anticipated Vacancies
- Assistant Professor in Law - 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Mathematics - 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering- 01 Post
- Employment Officer - 01 Post
- Section Officer- 01 Post
- Lecturer in Commerce - 01 Post
- Agricultural Assistant Gr.II - 01 Post
- Overseer Grade III/(Civil) - 02 Post
- Staff Nurse Gr.II - 03 Posts
- Pharmacist grade II-44 Posts
- Pharmacist grade II - 04 Posts
- Lineman- 09 Posts
- Lineman-02 Posts
- Clay Worker- 01 Post
- Peon/Watchman- 03 Posts
- Security Guard 01Beat Forest Officer- 01 Post
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer - Degree in Modern Medicine or equivalent qualification; Valid Registration with the Travancore-Cochin Medical Council.
- Station Officer (Trainee) - Graduation in Science from a recognized University preferably in Chemistry.
- Civil Police Officer (Woman Police Battalion) - Pass in HS Examination (Plus Two) or its equivalent.
- Deputy Manager - Master's Degree of a recognized University in Arts/Science/Commerce with not less than 50% marks in the qualifying exam or Any Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
- Typist Grade - II - S.S.L.C or equivalent qualification; Typewriting English Higher (KGTE/MGTE); Typewriting Malayalam Lower (KGTE).
- Confidential Assistant Gr II- Must have passed S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification; Typewriting English (Higher) KGTE/ MGTE or equivalent and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
- Electrician - Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent; I.T.I certificate in the trade of Electrician with valid wireman License.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 18 September 2020 to 21 September 2020 at keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinked PDF for more details such as age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria etc.