Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 for 93 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Kerala PSC Jobs Notification: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Hindi Language Teacher, Women Civil Excise Officer and Others. Candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 24 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 24 October 2018
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details
- Tractor Driver – 1 Post
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) - LPS– 3 Posts
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS – 1 Post
- Lift Operator – 1 Post
- Clerk Typist /Typist Clerk – 1 Post
- Ayurveda Therapist - 1 Post
- Women Civil Excise Officer – 31 Posts
- Pharmacist GrII (Homoeo) – 7 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda) – 4 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – High School (Malayalam Medium) – 1 Post
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS -22 Posts
- High School Assistant (Mathematics) (Tamil Medium) - 1 Post
- High School Assistant (Hindi) - 1 Post
- Security Guard Grade II – 1 Post
- Dental Hygienist Grade II – 1 Post
- E.C.G.Technician Gr.II – 1 Post
- Wild Life Assistant Grade II– 1 Post
- Junior Instructor (Welder)- 2 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Plumber) – 1 Post
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic Agriculture Machinery) – 1Post
- Junior Instructor (Food and Beverages Guest Service Assistant) – 1 Post
- Junior Instructor (Dress Making) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Visha) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Netra) – 1 Post
- Lecturer in Dance (Kerala Natanam) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Anaesthesia– 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Physiology – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Pharmacology – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Tractor Driver – Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Engineering awarded by the Kerala Agricultural University.
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) - LPS– degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala OR a title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala OR a Pass in Pre-degree with Part III Arabic (Special Optional) of the Calicut University.
- Lift Operator – Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
- Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk – Pass in SSLC or its equivalent; Lower Grade Certificate in KGTE Malayalam Typewriting or its equivalent; Lower Grade Certificate in KGTE English Typewriting and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
- Ayurveda Therapist - SSLC Examination or its equivalent qualification; Pass in Ayurveda Therapists Course conducted by Govt. of Kerala.
- Women Civil Excise Officer – Must have passed the Plus Two Examination or its equivalent.
How to apply for KPSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 24 October 2018. Candidates can check the below link of notification for further details.