KPSC Recruitment 2019: Various Vacancies Notified for LDC, Homeopathy, Police Constable & Other PostNidhi Mittal
KPSC Recruitment 2019: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk, Homeopathy, Police Constable and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2019.
- Last date for application submission: 15 May 2019
KPSC Vacancy Details
- LDC: 1 Post
- Homoeopathy: 1 Post
- Police Constable: 3 Posts
- Medical Records Librarian Grade II- Health Services: 1 Post
- Dental Hygienist Grade-II - Health Services: 2 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Food Production General): 3 Posts
- Lecturer in Veena: 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Biology): 1 Post
- Medical Officer: 1 Post
- Veterinary Surgeon Gr II: 13 Posts
- Medical Officer(Visha): 2 Posts
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 2 Posts
- Lecturer In Arabic-Collegiate Education: 2 Posts
- Lecturer in Physics-Kerala Collegiate Education: 1 Post
- Quality Control Inspector: 1 Post
- Engineering Assistant Gr III (Special Recruitment from among ST Only): 2 Posts
- Salesman/Saleswoman: Anticipated
- Manager Grade II-Kerala State Cooperative Consumers Federation Limited (CONSUMERFED): Anticipated
- Lecturer in Electronics Engineering (Govt. Polytechnic Colleges): 12 Posts
- Lecturer in Microbiology: 4 Posts
- Theatre Technician-Medical Education Service: 17 Posts
- Draftsman Grade II /Overseer Grade II(Mechanical): 3 Posts
- Dental Mechanic-Medical Education Service: 6 Posts
- Chemist - Factories and Boilers: 1 Post
- Psychiatric Social worker-Medical Education Service: 2 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Polygraph): 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Pulmonary Medicine: 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Homeopathy, Police Constable & Other Posts
- Veterinary Surgeon Gr II: Candidate should have Degree in Veterinary Science and Registration with the Kerala State Veterinary Council as envisaged in the Indian Veterinary Act, 1984.
- Theatre Technician-Medical Education Service: Candidate should be Pass in Plus Two/Pre-Degree with science as the main subject and should have DOTAT (Diploma in Operation Theatre & Anesthesia Technology) OR Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology (DOTT) Conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education. Candidate should have Registration with Kerala Para Medical Council.
- Medical Officer (Visha): Candidate should have an M.D(Ayurveda) Visha/Agadathantra awarded by a recognized University.
- Scientific Assistant (Biology): Candidate should have a Post Graduate Degree in Botany / Zoology with not less than 50% marks from a recognized University.
How to apply for KPSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 15 May 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.