KV Bathinda Recruitment 2019, Apply for PRT, TGT, PGT and Skill Teacher Posts
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, No. 4, Bathinda Cantt, has invited applications for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Skill Teacher on part-time contractual basis for the session 2019-20. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 24 February 2019.
- Last Date of Online Application - 24 February 2019
- Walk-in-Interview Date and Time Date - 27 February 2019 at 8.00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs - Physics, Chemistry, Maths , Biology, Computer Science, Hindi, English, Economics, Commerce, History, Geography
- TGTs - Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Science, Social Science, Mathematics
- Computer Instructor
- Yoga Coach
- Sports Coach
- Music teacher (Dance/Vocal/Instrumental)
- Nurse (Female Only)
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Skill Teacher Posts
- Primary Teacher - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Diploma of Certificate in basic teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years or B.El.Ed. Pass in the CTET conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized university in the relevant subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- PGT (Computer Science) - B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University.
- TGT - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects.
- Computer Instructor B B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science)/B.C.A./M.C.A./M.Sc. (Computer Science)/M.Sc.(Electronic with Computer Science component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc.(Computer Science) Or Bachelor’s /Master degree in any Science subject/Mathematics from recognized University with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/Institute. Or Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/’O’ level from DOEACC Or Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level form DOEACC y
- Counselor - B.A./B.Sc.(Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counseling
- Sports Coach- Bachelor Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent. With 50% Marks
- Yoga Instructor - Graduate in any discipline with degree/Diploma in Yoga from recognized university
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in nursing/Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife
- Classical Dance Bharatanatyam or Kuchipudi - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Dance or equivalent from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English/Hindi media
- Instrumental Music - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Instrumental Music or equivalent from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English/Hindi media
In the absence of CTET qualified candidates, candidate without CTET qualification may be considered on merit in the selection and if otherwise eligible as per KVS recruitment
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Skill Teacher Posts 2019
The eligible candidates may apply through line application form on www.kv4bathindacantt.in on or before 24 February 2019.
Candidate must take print out of application form, photocopy of all documents, original certificate of qualification and experience certificate if any at the time of interview