KV Chandigarh Recruitment 2019, Walk-in-Interview for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector - 31, Chandigarh is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT and PGT Posts on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 28 February and 01 March 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- PRTs, Computer Instructors, Professional Counsellor, German Language Teacher, Vocational Skill Teachers, Doctors & Nurse - 28 February 2019
- PGTs & TGTs – 01 March 2019
- Time – 08:30 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PRTs - PRT, Computer Instructor, Counsellor, Music Teacher
- PGTs - English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, History, Economics, Commerce, Political Science, Bio-Technology, Computer Science
- TGTs - English, Hindi, Maths, Science,Sanskrit, S.St, P&H E
- Computer Instructor
- Professional Counsellor
- German Language Teacher
- Vocational Skill Teachers
Payment will make @ Rs. 27500/-, 26250/- & 21250/- per month to PGT, TGT, Counsellor & German Language Teacher, PRT & Computer Instructor respectively. Vocational Skill @ Rs. 21250/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PRTs – Intermediate & 50% marks with JBT/Bachelor of elementary education & Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE
- PGTs - Master Degree in concerned subject with 50% marks & B.Ed.
- PGT Computer Science - B.E. or B.Tech/M.Sc Comp. Sc./MCA/B.Sc. Comp. Sc. or BCA
- TGTs - Bachelor Degree with concerned subject with 50% marks, B.Ed. & Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE
- TGT (S.St.) - Bachelor Degree with atleast 50% marks with any of two subjects History, Geography, Economics & Pol. Sc., one must be either of History or Geograph, B. Ed. & Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE.
- TGT (P&H E) - Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or equivalent.
- Computer Instructor - BCA/PGDIT/PGDCA/Graduation with two years Diploma in Computers.
- Professional Counsellor in Career Guidance & Counselling - BA/B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector - 31, Chandigarh on scheduled date and time.