KV Delhi Recruitment 2019 for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, NMR, JNU has invited applications for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 16 March 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Important Date
Kendriya Vidyalaya Interview Date - 16 March 2019
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Vacancy Details
- PGTs - English, Hindi, Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce, Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, Bio-Technology , Computer Science
- TGTs - English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Biology, Social Science
- Computer Instructor
- Instructor-Art & Craft/Music/Dance
- Sports Coach
Total Emoluments (Approx.):
- PGT - 27,500/-
- TGT - 26,250/-
- PRT - 21,250/-
- Instructors - 21,250/-
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Other Posts
- Primary Teacher - Minimum Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. DIET/JBT/B.Ed. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media. m
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- PGT (Computer Science) - B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University ORB.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- TGT - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects.
- Computer Instructor (TGT and Primary) - BE(Comp Sc)/ B.Tech (Comp Sc)/ BCA/MCA/M.Sc (Comp Sc or Electronics with Comp Sc Component)/M.Sc(IT)/ B.Sc (Comp Sc) OR Graduate with Science + PGDCA from recognized university/ institute OR PG Degree + PGDCA/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC or ‘A’ level from DOEACC
- Counselor - M.A/M.Sc/(Psycho) from a recognized college or university + regular one year post graduate diploma in Guidance & counseling Or M.A. /M.Sc./M.Com with B.Ed./M.Ed. qualification + regular one year post graduate diploma in Guidance & counselling
- Sports Coach- B.PEd /Diploma from Laxmi Bai College of Physical Education or equivalent Qualification.
- Nurse – Matriculation - ‘iploma in Nursing. General Nursing / B.Sc (Nursing)
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI/State Medical Council
- Instructor- Art & Craft/Music/Dance Professional Degree/ Diploma in subject concerned.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, NMR, JNU OLD CAMPUS, NEW DELHI-67 on 16 March 2019.