KV Kalimpong WB Recruitment 2019 for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kalimpong, West Bengal has invited applications for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT, Computer Instructor, Counselor, Yoga Teacher/Instructor and Nurse on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates can apply for the post and attend walk-in-Interview 26 and 27 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- TGTs, PGTs - 26 February 2019
- Computer Instructor, PRT, YOGA Teacher, Nurse, Counselor & Coaches - 27 February 2019
- Registration - 8:30 am to 9:30 a.m.
- Interview Time -10:00 a. m. onwards.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs (English, Hindi Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Economics, History, Geography, Sanskrit, Computer Science)
- TGTs (English, Mathematics, Science and Sanskrit)
- Computer instructor
- Yoga Teacher
SALARY: As per KVS new guidelines. PGTs: 32500/-, TGTs: 31250/- PRTs: 26250/- Nurse @750/day, Coaches 26250/- Computer Inst. (26250/- / 31250/-)
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Other Posts
- PRT - Senior secondary school certificate with 50% marks or its equivalent and diploma or certificate in basic teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years/B.Ed OR Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed) Or higher than above Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- PGTs (English, Hindi Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Economics, History, Geography, Sanskrit) - Aggregate 50% marks in Master‘s degree in relevant subject with B.Ed. from a recognized University. Post Graduates with 60% or more and without B.Ed. may be considered if found suitable
- PGT (Computer Science) - B.E./ B. Tech. (CS/IT) OR B.E./ B. Tech. (any stream) and PGDCA OR M.Sc (C S)/ MCA
- TGTs (English, Mathematics, Science and Sanskrit) - Aggregate 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject and in aggregate with B.Ed. or B.Sc. with 60% or B.A. with 55% marks without B.Ed. from a recognized university. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Computer instructor - B.E., B.Tech ( Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science), M.Sc (Electronics with Computer Science component)/ M.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (Computer Science) or Bachelors/ Masters degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with PGDCA from Government University/ Institute OR Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA from Government recognized University/ Institute/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC, OR Post Graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC
- Yoga Teacher - Graduate in any discipline with degree/Diploma in Yoga from recognized university.
- Nurse - Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. in nursing with registration in the Nursing Council
- Counselor - BA/ B.Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in counseling.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with filled Attached Bio-Data & along with photocopy of all certificates and Testimonials on scheduled date and time.