KV Rohini Delhi Recruitment 2019, Walk-in-Interview for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Rohini Sector 3 and Rohini Sector 8, Delhi is conducting wlk-in-interview for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 21, 23 and 25 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- PGT(Computer Sc.), Computer Instructor, , German Teacher, Games Coach, Yoga Teacher, Special Educator - 21 February 2019 (Thursday) at KV Sec. -8, Rohini
- PRT, Counselor, Nurse, Doctor - 23 February 2019 (Saturday) at KV Sec.-3, Rohini
- TGT (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, S.St., Science, Maths), PGT(Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Commerce, Political Science, History, Geography, Economics) - 25 February 2019 (Monday) at KV Sec.-8, Rohini
- Time – 08:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Vacancy Details
- PGTs - Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Commerce, Political Science, History, Geography, Economics, Computer Science
- TGTs - English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Coach
- Yoga Teacher
- Special Educator
- German Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- Computer Instructor - Degree/Diploma in Computer of a duration not less than one year from any recognized university/institute.
- Counselor - B.A. / B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling from a recognized college or University
- Sports Coach - Diploma from NSNIS/B.P.Ed./Graduation in Physical Education/ represented at National level/Inter university level.
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University. One year Training in Yoga from a recognized Instt.
- Nurse - Diploma/ Degree in Nursing from recognized institution
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI
- Special Educator - XII Passed and 2-years D.Ed. (Special Education)/ D.S.E./ D.C.B.R. or PDDCBR or DVR-MR or MRW or DHLS with 6-Month Certificate course in Education of Children with Special need/ Primary level Teacher Training Course in Visual Impairment.
- German Teacher - B2 Level of the Common European Framework for languages. B1 level teachers may also be appointed with the condition that would upgrade within a year. In the long run all teacher would be expected to of C1 level. Bachelor’s degree /diploma in German for teacher’s who have learnt German along with Indian Languages
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview with Application (Available on the School’s website) along with other necessary documents on scheduled date and time.