KV Solan Recruitment 2019, Walk-in-Interview for PRT, TGT and PGT and Other Posts
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Subthau, Solan, HP is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT, Computer Instructor, Vocational Instructor, Yoga Teacher, Sports Coaches, Music Teacher, Nurse and Counselor on part-time contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 26 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- Date - 26 February 2019 (Tuesday)
- Time - 09.00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PRT Music
- PGTs - English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Hindi, Biology, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Political Science, Computer Science,
- TGTs - English, Mathematics, Sanskrit, S.St & Science
- Computer Instructor
- Vocational Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Sports Coaches
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Other Posts
- Primary Teacher - Senior Secondary School Certificate or intermediate with 50% marks/JBT or Equivalent qualification as per KVS norms. Candidates who have passed CTET conducted by CBSE will be preferred.
- PGT - Post-Graduation in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.Ed. (forall subjects except C.S.) PGT (Comp. Sc.) BE/B.Tech. (CSIASE. C.S.) MCA or equivalent qualification as per KVS norms
- TGT - Graduate with 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as aggregate and B.Ed. Candidates who have passed CTET conducted by CBSE will be preferred.
- TGT Social Science - Graduation with 50% marks with any two of the following subjects History, Geography, Economics, Political Science of which one must be either History or Geography and B. Ed. Candidates who have passed CTET conducted by CBSE will be preferred.
- Vocational Instructor -Degree/Diploma in craft in concerned field with 2-3 years of experience
- Counselor - : B.A./B.Sc (psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counseling from a recognized College or University.
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University. One year Training in Yoga from a recognized Instt.
- PRT Music Teacher - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Nurse ( 7 hours per day) - Diploma Holder (3 Years Diploma)
- Sports Coaches - B.P.Ed. , NIS/SAI Coach Certificate or other equivalent degree as per KVS norms
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 26 February 2019 at 09:00 AM.