Last Minute Tips for the UPSC IAS Main Exam 2015
Civil Services Main Exam is starting from tomorrow even amid the apprehensions due to the Chennai Floods but the commission is not giving any heed to the demand coming from Tamil Nadu. The UPSC has its own argument of exam schedule and other things. Nonetheless, the exam will commence from tomorrow and the candidates needs to face whatever the other situations are.
The Nano analysis of the IAS Main Exams precipitates in following important points. The candidates need to understand the demand of the exam and the peripheral requirements to fulfill such demand. The Following are the some points which need the attention of the candidates as they are very important for the IAS Main Exam:
- Keep intact your Admit Card and the Writing Material so that no last minute anxiousness remain
- Arrange a comfortable means of travelling to the Center of examination and also for coming back because the IAS Main is a continuous process of 4-5 days and the candidates needs to avoid exertion.
- Take sleep of at least six hours in the night before the examination so that the brain works to the optimal level during the examination.
- Keep calm and motivated and keep your confidence intact while going into the examination hall because the positive thoughts induce positivity.
- Practice the answer writing to maintain the writing speed during the exam
- Try not to leave any question in the question paper
- Try to start the answer with the basic and the background of the event or issue in question
- Try to write the number of the Article of the constitution in the answers requiring the constitutional provisions
- Try to relate with the recent Prime Minister Speeches where he pronounced any new mantra
- Try to differentiate among the different word terminology as asked by the IAS Exam Question Paper
- Try to manage time till the end of the question paper
- Structurisation of the Answer is very important in order to score good marks. Always practice Structurisation of the topic before hand at home so that minimum time elapse in the exam hall.
Moreover here are the Tips from the IAS Toppers who have faced this challenge upfront.
ALL THE BEST