LIC AAO Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 590 Posts by Today @licindia.in
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF and Apply Online Link: The online process for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 is ongoing on its official website i.e. licindia.in. A total of 590 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO - Generalist/IT/Chartered Accountant/Actuarial/Rajbhasha) will be filled up through this recruitment process.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 online applications can be submitted by 22 March 2019. Candidates having requisite qualification and experience are advised to fill up the form immediately to avoid last days rush.
Interested candidates can apply for LIC AAO Jobs 2019 through the online mode. Candidates can apply to LIC AAO Jobs 2019 on or before 22 March 2019. Candidates can go through this article to check the details regarding LIC AAO Notification 2019.
Important Dates LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Commencement of submission of online application: 2 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 March 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: 22 April 2019 to 30 April 2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative) – 4 and 5 May 2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative) – 28 June 2019
Vacancy Details LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification
- AAO (Generalist) -350 Posts
- AAO (IT) – 150 Posts
- AAO (CA) – 50 Posts
- AAO (Actuarial) – 30 Posts
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification
- AAO (Generalist/CA/Actuarial) -Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- AAO (IT) – Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized University.
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Age Limit – 21 to 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Procedure for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
How to apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 22 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.