MAHCET 2020 Registration: Know how to apply for the MBA Entrance Exam
MAHCET 2020 exam registration window for admission to PGDM in MBA/MMS Courses 2020-22 begins from 10th January 2020 by DTE Maharashtra, the official MAHCET exam conducting body. The registration and application process for MAHCET exam shall remain open till 15 Feb 2020. The MAHCET MBA exams is conducted annually in online format for admission to PGDM programmes. Take a look at the official notification released by the exam conducting body:
Candidates are required to visit cetcell.mahacet.org to complete the online registration process for MAHCET exam:
Students willing to register for MAHCET exam need to fill the registration and application form available online. DTE Maharashtra will straightaway reject the registration form if it is submitted by courier or post.
MAHCET 2020 MBA Registration Procedure
Applicants can get registered for the MAHCET 2020 exam via online mode. Application form is available online. Follow these steps to fill the MAHCET application form online:
Following are the steps for applying online application;
Step 1: MAHCET official online Registration Link: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cetmbajan20/
Step 2: Candidates need to fill all the details asked in the form. The application form is sub-divided into 5 sections as shown below:
Step 3: In the first step, candidates must fill all the basic details such as their personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
Step 4: In the second step, upload recent passport size photograph and signature. Dimension of the photo image must be of 200 x 230 pixels and between 20kb to 50 kb. In addition, the dimension of the signature image must be 140 x 60 pixels and between 10kb – 20kb.
Step 5: Select test center for examination and preview your form. Make necessary changes if any info is filled incorrectly
Step 6: After filling the form candidates required to pay examination fee through internet banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
MAHCET 2020 Registration Procedure
1. Candidates from Maharashtra and J & K migrant those applying for the All India seats are not required to pay any extra fees. These candidates are required to submit only one MAH – CET Application form.
2. Candidates who have appeared for CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA and GMAT are also required to apply in online application format.
3. If candidates deposit fees through challan then candidates will have to kept his “candidate’s copy” that is taken from bank as a proof of fee deposit for future use. Candidates are required to produce the receipt of the payment of fees at the time of confirmation of submission of CAP application form for admission at the ARC and therefore the candidates are instructed to carefully preserve the receipts of the payment for further use.
4. Applicants who want to apply for admission through CAP against All India seats, only on the basis of their percentile score obtained in CAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA also will have to register for MAH - CET. However, the Admit card for such candidates shall not be issued. Such candidates can take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
5. Photograph and signature should be uploaded as per given specifications (Recent photo size in .jpg format must be between 20KB to 50 KB, and Signature size in .jpg must be between 10KB to 20KB
Also Read: About MAHCET Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About MAHCET Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About MAHCET Exam Pattern – Click Here
MAHCET 2020 MBA Application Fees
The application fee for appearing in the MAH CET exam has remained unchanged in comparsion to the last year. The applicatino fee for this year is as mentioned here:
• For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/foreign nationals/PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates Rs. 1000/-.
• For candidates of backward class and persons with disabilities (Only of Maharashtra) is Rs. 800/-.
Candidates can pay application fees with the help of following means;
• It can be paid at any Axis Bank branch in cash through e-challan as per schedule during working hours of the bank.
• Candidate can also pay the application fee online with the help of Internet banking, Credit card /Debit card.
MAHCET 2020 Important Dates
MAHCET MBA Events
MAHCET MBA registration begins
10th January 2020
MAHCET MBA registration closes
15th February 2020
MAHCET Admit Card
1st week of March 2020
MAHCET MBA Exam
14th and 15th March 2020
MAHCET MBA Exam Result
4th week of March 2020
Courses covered under MAHCET Exam
Maharashtra's Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) conducts MAHCET for shortlisiting appropriate candidates for the following courses;
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Master of Management Studies (MMS),
• Post Graduate Diploma Course in Business Management (PGDBM)
• Post Graduate Diploma Course in Management (PGDM).
About MAHCET 2020 Exam
Applicants need to consider following main points for MAHCET;
(1) MAHCET is conducted as online examination on some specific exam centers.
(2) The question paper is consisted of 200 MCQ based questions followed by 5 options.
(3) Time duration for this exam will be 2.5 hours.
(4) This entrance exam is conducted in two or more sessions, depending upon the number of applicants.
(5) Test paper will be only in English language.
(6) There will not be negative marking for the examination.
(7) MAHCET score card will be valid for same session only.
(8) Electronic devices will not be permitted at exam centers, during the examination.
For more updates on MBA Exam, keep visiting MBA section of jagranjosh.com
Also Read: About MAHCET Selection Process – Click Here
Also Read: About MAHCET Exam Analysis – Click Here