MBA EXAM CALENDER 2018
The Exam season has arrived for the MBA Exam aspirants who wish to seek admission in MBA programme for the year 2018-20. All your toil of months will bear results with MBA entrance exams, putting your knowledge and aptitude to test. But with the preparation mode on, we understand that as an aspirant you might find it a bit cumbersome to keep track of important dates on which you need to stay alert. Otherwise all your hardwork will be of no use if you miss registering within the deadline, or miss downloading the admit card for an exam.
In order to save you from such risks of falling prey to the hectic preparation schedule and last minute hassles, we have prepared a comprehensive list of entrances that an ideal MBA aspirant takes into consideration to get admission in any of the top B-School of India. The list will provide you important dates ranging from the commencement of the registration formalities, exam date and result announcement as well.
Advantages of MBA Exam Calendar:
- Maintain a track record of the deadline left for preparation
- Provide you with the comprehensive study material at one stop destination
- Enable you to understand the Exam pattern of every exam
- Provides every information about the entrance
For every exam there is variation in the eligibility criteria and the colleges which comes under the purview of the exam conducting body. Before advancing to register for any of the exams mentioned below, you must check the eligibility criteria and then register for the exam or else your application might get rejected at the later stages.
The details of the exam such as eligibility criteria, application process, application fees, admit card release dates, exam pattern, and institutes under the particular exam can be accessed by clicking on the exam of your interest.
MBA Exam CALENDER 2018 - 19
The list mentioned above focuses on the national level entrances. The MBA colleges in various states also conduct state-level MBA Entrance exams. The list of those exams is provided below. You can choose to appear for these exams as well if you are targeting to pursue MBA from a particular state only:
|EXAM||REGISTRATION DATES||EXAM DATE||RESULT DATE||EXAM PATTERN||STUDY MATERIAL|
|CAT||Saturday, August 04, 2018||Sunday, November 25, 2018||Sunday, January 06, 2019||Computer Based||Click Here|
|MAT||Friday, June 29, 2018||02-09-2018 (PBT)
|Friday, September 21, 2018||Click Here|
|CMAT||Monday, October 22, 2018||Sunday, January 27, 2019||Tuesday, February 05, 2019||Computer Based||Click Here|
|SNAP||Thursday, August 09, 2018||Sunday, December 16, 2018||Friday, December 28, 2018||Computer Based Test||Click Here|
|IIFT||Friday, July 20, 2018||Sunday, December 02, 2018||Saturday, January 05, 2019||Paper Based Test||Click Here|
|IBSAT||Sunday, July 01, 2018||20-12-2018
|Wednesday, January 02, 2019||Computer Based Test||Click Here|
|NMAT by GMAC©||Tuesday, July 03, 2018||04-10-2018
|Thursday, January 17, 2019||Computer Based Test||Click Here|
|XAT||Friday, August 24, 2018||Sunday, January 06, 2019||Thursday, January 31, 2019||Paper Based Test||Click Here|
|MH-CET||Tuesday, January 22, 2019||Tuesday, September 03, 2019||2nd Week of March 2019||Computer Based Test||Click Here|
1. MICAT: It is an online entrance test for MICA's flagship course Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Communications (PGDM-C)
2. TAPMI: exam is conducted by T.A. Pai Management Institute to grant admission in 2 year fully residential BKFS (Banking and Financial Services) and HCM (Health Care Management) courses
3. KMAT: It is Karnataka state level entrance examination which is a gateway to more than 169 + AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka
4. UPES MAT: This entrance exam grants admission to UPES MBA programs.
5. HPU-MAT: Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) conducts HPU MAT. There are a total number of seats is 120 seats in this exam for various courses.
Pick the right college for your MBA