Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020 Out for LDC (Lower Division Clerk) Posts under Sports Quota, Details Here
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020: Controllerate of Quality Assurance ( Small Arms), Ministry of Defence is looking to recruit candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (Group C Non-Gazetted, Ministerial). The recruitment will be done through Sports Quota. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Ministry of Defence LDC Recruitment in the prescribed format within 21 days (25 July) from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Last Date of Application: within 21 days (25 July) from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) under Sportsman Quota - Table Tennis
Ministry of Defence LDC Salary:
Pay Matrix Level-2. Minimum Pay Rs. 19,900/- as per 7th CPC
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Defence LDC Posts
- 12th class passed or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or university.
- Sports person who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in the sports of Table Tennis. The certificate to be signed by the Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association.
- Sports person who have represented their University in the Inter-university Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the Table Tennis event. The certificate to be signed by the Dean of Sports or other officer in over all charge of sports of the University concerned
- Sports person The have represented the State Schools Team in the National Sports/games for Schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in the Table Tennis event. The certificate to be signed by the Director of Additional/Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of sports/games for Schools in the Directorate of Public Instructions/Education or the State.
- Sports person who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive. The certificate to be signed by the Secretary or other officer in overall charge of Physical efficiency in the Ministry of Education & Social Welfare. Government of India.
- 18 to 27 Years
Selection Process for Ministry of Defence LDC Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of performance in the field trials, written examination, Skill/Type Test as well as medical fitness and police verification report. There shall be no interview.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence LDC Recruitment 2020 ?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Small Ams). P.O - Ichapur-Nawabganj. North 24 Parganas, Pin - 743 144 clearly super-scribing "Application for the Post of 'Lower Division Clerk [Sportsman Quota Table Tennis] at SQAE(L). Hastings' on the top of the envelop within 21 days (25 July) from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.