Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2019 for 03 Lecturer Posts
MPSC Jobs Notification: Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC, Aizawl has invited applications for filling up the vacancies for the Lecturer Posts under Higher and Technical Education Department in various government colleges. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2019.
- Last date of application: 15 November 2019
Mizoram Public Service Commission Vacancy Details:
- Lecturer (Civil Engineering): 01
- Lecturer (English): 01
- Lecturer (Mathematics): 01
Educational Qualification for Lecturer Posts:
- Lecturer (Civil Engineering): Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in the respective branch with 60% marks or equivalent. In case the candidates having Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, first class or equivalent is required at Bachelors or Masters Level.
- Lecturer (English): Post Graduate degree in respective subject with 60% marks or equivalent at Graduate or Post Graduate level.
- Lecturer (Mathematics): Post Graduate degree in respective subject with 60% marks or equivalent at Graduate or Post Graduate level.
Age limit: 18 to 35 years as on 15 November 2019 (Age relaxation as per the govt. rules)
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + AGP Rs. 5,400
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 19 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can send their application through the prescribed format to office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Capital Complex, Aizawl, Mizoram before 15 November 2019. For more information candidates are requested to visit the MPSC’s official website https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.