MMA Announces Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarships for Minority Students
Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF), Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India is extending financial support to school going girls belonging to any minority community i.e. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi for their continuous gap-free education. Through this scholarship, the girl students will be able to pursue their educational dream without any economic hassle.
Last date to submit the application form is September 15, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
- Girl students belonging to any minority community, studying in class 9 to 12, can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must have secured minimum 50% or equivalent in aggregate in previous class with family income not more than INR 2L.
Students of class 9 and 10 will receive INR 10,000 and class 11 and 12 will be given INR 12,000, in two equal instalments towards their admission and tuition fee.
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted online and offline via post to:
Secretary & CEO MAULANA AZAD EDUCATION FOUNDATION,
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road,
Opposite New Delhi Railway Station (Paharganj side)
Other Important Details
Candidates need to submit the below mentioned documents:
- Printed application form (completed)
- Income Certificate of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration
- Photograph of student attested by the Principal of present school/college
- Institution verification form attested by the Principal of present school/college
- Self-attested certificate of mark sheet of previous class as filled in form
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Photocopy of the 1st page of bank/postal account passbook in the name of applicant (either single or joint account with her parents)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card of the student
The Foundation was established to promote education amongst the educationally backward minorities in particular and other weaker sections in general. The Foundation is a voluntary, non-political, non-profit making social service organization, established to promote education amongst educationally backward minorities.
To read information about Scholarships and Olympiads in HINDI, Click Here