MP High Court Notified Recruitment for MP Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) Exam 2015
The Madhya Pradesh High Court is going to conduct MP Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) Direct Recruitment Exam – 2015. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 31 December 2014. The Madhya Pradesh High Court was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1956. The Court was established in Nagpur, but after the reorganisation of states on 1 November 1956, it was moved to Jabalpur. The court has sanctioned judge strength of 42.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 31 December 2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 22 February 2015
- Name of Post: District Judge (Entry Level)
- Number of Post: 83 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070
Candidates must have practiced as an Advocate for not less than 7 years as on 1 January 2014.
Candidate’s age must be between 35 to 48 years as on 1 January 2014.
Unreserved Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- and reserved candidates need to pay Rs.800/- through Credit Card or Internet Banking or its Kiosk Holder.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through ONLINE MODE from the website of the MP High Court i.e. http://www.mponline.gov.in on or before 31 December 2014.
- No other means /mode of application will be accepted.