MPPSC Recruitment 2018 for 29 Assistant Registrar Post
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar. Eligible women candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 09 June 2018.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application - 10 May 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 09 June 2018
- Correction in Application Form - 15 May to 11 June 2018
- Date of Online Exam - 15 July 2018
MPPSC Vacancy Details
Assistant Registrar - 29 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Assistant Registrar Post
- Candidate should possess Post-graduation Degree with 55% marks
- Age should be between 21 Years to 40 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for MPPSC Assistant Registrar Post
Selection will be done on the basis of online exam.
How to Apply for MPPSC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format through official website www.mponline.gov.in or www.mppsc.com or www.mppsc.nic.in from 10 May 2018 to 09 June 2018.
Rs.1200/- (Rs. 600 for SC/ST candidates)